Indian Guar beans (Cluster beans) have low glycemic index, hence good for diabetes.
The Indian Guar or cluster beans is generally use as an additive in order to change the viscosity or as a fibre source. It is narrow and has a long body with small seeds. As a vegetable it is quite healthy and edible to have as it lowers the sugar and cholesterol levels.
The gaur, also called the Indian bison, is the largest extant bovine. This species is native to South and Southeast Asia. It has been listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List since 1986. Population decline in parts of its range is likely to be more than 70% during the last three generations
- Guar beans are good for heart health
- It help make bones strong.
- This beans make better blood circulation.
- Guar beans are good at the time of pregnancy
- Guar beans stiulate bowel movement.